System Agent Daily Schedule is off by one day

version 10.2.600.33
We have had some System Agents scheduled for a while now, in this case to automate AR Invoicing(by firing off BPMs), Monday thru Friday is selected. About 2 months ago all of a sudden the schedule goes from Sunday thru Thursday, no changes by us other than the latest patching.

I saw a previous thread (from 2018) that called for re-installing the System Task Agent until a 10.1 fix was available.
I have to assume that fix was made (but maybe broken again?) - I have already deleted then re-made the schedules, same result.

What time is the task set to run? Agent is dumb when it comes to dayligh savings so if the schedule is near midnight you might roll over after time change

Thanks Jose- all times around 7:30 PM Eastern time. Though the timing may line up w/ daylight savings time change, but we did recreate
And had the same result.

Thanks Jose- all times around 7:30 PM Eastern time. Though the timing may line up w/ daylight savings time change, but we did recreate

And had the same result.

Bill Jackson | Sr. Programmer/Analyst
O: 401-942-8000 x269
1160 Cranston St | Cranston, RI 02920 | TacoComfort.com

image007.jpg

We had the same issue here and opened a call with support. We were told to use daily schedules instead of weekly schedules with the specific days flagged. We are on 10.2.500.7.

Yes thanks, JennL - they have already closed our ticket with similar advice, they have an open development ticket on this internally.