The user fond the Journal Listing which prints a report with all the info on it he wants except he would like to filter it down to a specific Journal Entry.
Is there a report out there like like already that I haven’t found?
If not, will it be better to try and add a filter to the Journal Listing to do that or create a new BAQ and user BAQ Report Designer to create the report?
You could download the CR version of the Journal Report, and modify it by adding a parameter. Then filter the sections to only display when JournalNum = Param
Create a new Report Style for Journal, to use the modified CR report. When it runs, it would prompt you for the Journal Num.
You’re probably not setup to use Crystal reports too. It’s in Company Maint
I tried just adding a Parameter to the SSRS based report (I use SSRS Report Builder - the program included with SQL Server), but that didn’t seem to force the user to enter a value.