Vendor Name in Time Phase

Hello,
One of our users wants the Vendor Name in the PO to be displayed next to the PO column in the Time Phase grid when viewing the information for a part number.

The grid has a column for the PO and I thought that I could use that to connect the Vendor Num in the POHead table with the Vendor Num in the Vendor table and from there get the Vendor Name. The problem is that I can’t find a way to do it.

I look in the Customization Tools dialog and see if the Vendor Name column was already part of the collection linked to the grid but, it wasn’t part of it. I try to find where the collection is coming from to modified it but no success.

Any ideas on how to add the Vendor Name to Time Phase?

Thanks!

Thanks Chris!
I’ll try it out.

In THIS case, It is actually much easier to create a BPM that modifies the SOURCE column (which is pure text) and include the supplier name in that column. The BPM is a super simple “UpdateTableByQuery” widget that uses a query to find the data, and modifies the Source column.

In your actions, you create the query, and then in the “Configured mapping” you repopulate the source column = source column + Supplier name from the query.

2 Likes

That is a great idea!
Thanks Tim.