What date is the 2023.1 Live install scheduled for?

What is the 2023.1 Go-Live date? I know there is a schedule out there somewhere - but i have not found it yet.

Thanks,
DaveO

Weekend of June 9th

This is what I’m seeing on EpicWeb for SaaS customers:

Mr. Jeff: Thank you.

I must say that is a first - typically Epicor will release just before Insights to show off the new bells and whistles.

Thanks again,
DaveO

There were a lot of complaints last year about there being issues for companies with the new version and all their Epicor resources were at Insights. To avoid that this year, they pushed the release to after Insights.

1 Like

Mr. John: I think that is a good decision.

They can still show us the new bells and whistles at Insights - so we will have a heads up on what’s comming.

Thanks,
DaveO

I’m working with a cloud customer and 2023.1 has been active for over a week already… Unless they do it differently for each type of cloud deployment? This one is gov cloud and as pointed out they do typically target Insights timing but could be they are delaying the Live upgrade part of it.

Ms. Kelly: is that Live or PIlot? Pilot was upgraded a couple of weeks ago for us to test the system with our customizations etc.

DaveO

What about availability for on prem users?

GA is May 18th for on prem users.

1 Like

Similar here, it was their pilot environment. They did push the live upgrade date out into June as mentioned which is “new” for cloud customers to have that long of gap but makes sense considering timing.

As @hmwillett mentioned, on prem users actually get access to it right after Insights. I’m a fan of that structure actually and hope they continue it going forward.

Kelly