What parts are in what "Carton" in a Phantom Packed shipment

1 Like

how did you add the child table here trying to figure that our or I don’t know how to read lol

What version of Epicor are you on? Currently we’re looking at PCID as it’s built into Epicor depending on what version your running. I believe PCID started coming into Epicor at 10.2 and I’d suggest looking into this now. iirc it should be fully implemented in .500 (or at least the parts we’re needing).

At the time of this thread, we were on 10.1.500.x so no PCID was not yet available and I never really got the chance to do this at Siffron, the company I was working for at the time, was purchased by a bigger fish and moved off us of Epicor. Shortly after this thread all Epicor work was put on hold. However, Jose’s idea was good though of using a UD table with keys:

PackNum = Key1
CaseID = Key2
Key5 auto increment 1,2,3,4
Then you can setup a grid on the Phantom pack tab (see his screen shots above) this grid is a one to many on each phantom pack line. This is where a line per PackDtl Line (aka Part#) is created. Also where he suggested a pulldown added to the grid that lists details of the Packslip (Pack Line# or Part# whichever you want). An alternate would be if you have bar codes is having them scan those to enter the part#.

Once I am off of the upgrade, I will look at edi solutions. I do know that Epicor recently purchases 1 EDI Source. I have looked at them in the past. We do not have EDI in-house but through SPS commerce and we use the same concept that Tie Kinnects and its not a fun solution to support.

I was not aware of this… interesting…

If its proper I can post the contact I have at 1EDISource.