WOW.. it is a colorful April 1st!

Now I see it!!!

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Gone by Monday!!! You think we spent countless hours designing this beauty to just use it for a day!!! I figured we wanna keep it till at least the next holiday… looks it up Memorial Day May 30th :joy: that seems reasonable :smirk:

1 Like

With all the rainbows an unicorns, I thought maybe my user profile had gotten crossed with @ERPSysAdmin 's

2 Likes

I hope not or at least that dimmer colors are chosen as all the brightness gives me a headache. I prefer dim and dreary.

Does this mean we are all getting the Kitens and Rainbows badge?

You have to be in the cool kids club and turn it on before April Fools for the badge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I think so I got it just this morning

Thank you for proving how IMPORTANT the User Interface is!

4 Likes

How about the colors are gone by Monday but Clippy stays indefinitely?

1 Like

How come everyone replying to this post is mad and looks green… oh wait… never mind.

Think ya’ll will take some notes now? :joy::joy::joy::joy: #KineticUX #JK#Sorta

AND… Did you know that Clippy has his own Wiki page? Office Assistant - Wikipedia.

1 Like

Northerner.

It’s Y’all.

I have turned the regular themes back on if you REALLY like rainbow you can chose it in the settings. I hope ya’ll y’all (@JasonMcD ) enjoyed the fun for a bit, I know I did :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ahhhhh. Sterile white. :peace_symbol:

We do have two dark themes that hurt less @JasonMcD

Umm, Northern Florida…

I know. Dark is popular these days. I have it on my iPhone at night.

But generally I like good old black letters on a white background. I read somewhere (HTML/CSS book I think) something like, “It has worked for books for 400 years so no need to reinvent the wheel.”

1 Like

Oh I always forget that. Well in my defense:

1. Oops.
  2. Florida, I have always considered part of New England. Lots of snowbirds that live in both places parts of the year, or moved from the Northeast.

(I grew up in Massachusetts.)

And 3 - @josecgomez is always in these Midwest EUG meetings, so I associate him with that area.

2 Likes

I go where I’m wanted, Floridians don’t like me very much cause they are basackwards as hell over here with all their sociopolitical nonsense :joy:

Also not a lot of “Epicor” in ye ole Florida

Midwesterners prolly don’t agree with me either but at least they got Epicor :yum: