WOW.. it is a colorful April 1st!

So I am choosing NOT to talk about any upcoming features today. I want to be taken seriously.

7 Likes

@jcgomez you’re killing me! Make it stop!

3 Likes

ew… glad I opened this AFTER running not before :joy::joy:

I need a cup of coffee… :nauseated_face:

This is a lot! I was like, WHAT IS HAPPENING!

I foresee my office colleagues asking me what web page I am on throughout the day today…

1 Like

What is everyone’s picture?

:rainbow: This makes me wake up this morning !!!

and what about the gremlins faces !

We have been hacked !!!

Happy april fools day!

Can we keep the paperclip though? Never realized how much I missed that guy :rofl:

4 Likes

haha only because i turned off its sound… when I first turned him on all the animations did the original sounds tooo and I almost threw my computer out the window :joy:

7 Likes

I honestly debated programming some random business logic error exception to popup with jokes. Well done!

1 Like

Where’s the paperclip?!?!?

Should be there it may be killed by your UBlock Origin or some 3rd party “blocker”

3 Likes

At first I thought maybe @ERPSysAdmin had hacked my computer…LOL!!! Happy April Fools Day!

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Topic Missing

Too bad the paperclip was hungover or he might have shown you, @Hogardy

You CAN mute any site in google chrome:

I miss clippy too… he really had potential…

Get him back on your desktop:

Clippy.desktop by adam-lynch (teamwork.github.io)

2 Likes

Surely @Mark_Wonsil is feeding Clippy’s dad jokes.

The pixie dust falling from the cursor is possibly the most disorienting thing, I guess because it catches me off guard. I imagine I am not the only keyboard-shortcut-reliant person here.

2 Likes

But how else will you know its magical.!

2 Likes

Oh, OK, no other indicators here, except my daughter’s sticker books threw up on the site and someone poured glitter in the puke and spread it all around.

TBH, I do, um, admire this. As long as this is gone by Monday…

I mean, you all really outdid yourselves.

2 Likes