10.2.400 .......It's Here!

For those who are onprem, it appears that 10.2.400 is now sitting in Epicweb for download.

Yeah! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

ohhh can almost taste it! Starting the upgrade process in June. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Downloading… as I type

FYI - There is a HOTFIX for G/L posting…be sure to get that too!

1 Like

Is the DMT tool for 10.2.400 ready?

I cannot access the download, keeps asking for Username and password. I can download the 10.2.300 tool just not the 400.

1 Like

Same issue for me. I can’t download the DMT for .400

I have opened a ticket about DMT .400 not giving us access to download

2 Likes

Epicor is working on fixing the DMT download issue. I’ll update when I have confirmation it has been fixed.

Kristine

I have now downloaded the DMT file successfully. Hopefully they changed the permissions for everyone to download.

3 Likes

Worked for me also. Thank you for opening a ticket. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for logging that @kfierce

Doing a new install of 10.2.400. The documentation around installing hot fix ERPS-115439 is a bit ambiguos. It appears the document expects that you have already created an application server and database etc. first.

I guess you might be able to side load the server.zip file,but I’ll log a case.

Logged as CS0001514880 Just in case.

1 Like

So far the only glitch I have had installing was the fact that the Application server did not register itself in the admin console.
Off install the extension apps over the weekend:)

Excited but I will wait for a few releases while they iron out some new bugs…not that they never have any.

What-You-Did-There-I-See-It-Funny-Bird%20-SMALL

3 Likes

Never Noticed this

Looks like its int 10.2.300, but not in 10.1.100. Don’t have 10.2.200 installed to check

And

Nice

1 Like

API Keys are new to .400 and Access Scope too I believe, the rest was in .100 IIRC.

Separately, blank passwords on reset? Bad idea :man_facepalming:

“Hello, IT?”

“This is the CFO, can you reset my password? I haven’t logged in in awhile.”

Pwned.

2 Likes

That was my bad set temp passwords is off by default. I was testing Adam in the demo database on my sandbox. So if you ever see it floating around on the internet…:slight_smile:

2 Likes