All good things

Well … I guess all good things come to an end.

I’ve been managing Epicor for my company since 2007. Seeing an upgrade from Vista 4, to Vista 8, to E10. I actually left the company in 2009, but was managing “Epicor” (some users still call it Vista) as a consultant.

The company has since decided to use consulting firm to manage Epicor. So my time with the Epicor products is coming to an end.

I may drop by here every now and then and provide help where I can. But with losing access to Epicor, I won’t be able to try out solutions to problems that are new to me.

Take care all …

If anyone needs some Epicor help in the Southeastern Pennsylvania (or via remote access), hit me up on LinkedIn. I’m the only Calvin Krusen there.

2 Likes

Good luck in your future endeavors! We will all miss having you around here!

3 Likes

Calvin,

They are losing a valuable asset. You should have NO problem catching on somewhere.

All the best,

Mark W.

5 Likes

Calvin - I am active in the group only for last 1 month. But in the short time, I have noticed the way you help others and your Epicor knowledge stands out. I am pretty sure you will find a better opportunity soon. Best of luck.

1 Like

I never considered myself an “Epicor Consultant”. And I often suffered some "impostor syndrome ", as I feel I know a lot about E10, but was lacking in many areas (I still don’t fully understand UI Adapters).

And my current Company (my 9-5 job - which I still have) doesn’t even use Epicor. All my Epicor work was my side job.

6 Likes

Agreed. You have bailed me out a few times.

I will definitely miss you and your “Who moved my cheese” nostalgia.

2 Likes

Good Luck Calvin ~ Thanks for your help many times!
Nancy

3 Likes

haha… your 9-5 job WAS epicor… your continous feeds to this group made me thinking… where do you have time to do your ‘regular’ job?

It is sad…you will be missed I wish I could have met you in person ! :slightly_smiling_face:… We just lost one of our guys as well… and now I am the only one left! We will use a consulting firm as well for niche demands…

So lots of learning left to do to … :nerd_face:

Take care !

Pierre

5 Likes

@josecgomez - Please have the remaining holders of the “Who Moved My Cheese” badge fight it out in a Thunderdome style Battle Royale, to determine the new President of WMMC

1 Like

Sorry to hear that - You have being a great help to me within the short time i have being here…

Best of luck…

1 Like

Bummer dude you’ll be missed!

1 Like

@ckrusen Wishing you the all the best! Sorry to see you go. Take care!

2 Likes

Calvin,
Sounds like it’s the trend. I’m really saddened by this, you’ve been a great contributor and as others have mentioned unknowingly bailed people out just with having all your posts here. Thanks for the posts and Thanks in advance from all of us when we come across them again and again.

2 Likes

@ckrusen Thanks for your help over the years. You have saved me quite a few times.

You can still troll the forum though, most of us would be ok with that!!!

1 Like

@ckrusen - Best of luck to you. You contributions to this forum will be missed.

1 Like

Sorry to hear it @ckrusen!! Wish you nothing but the best and hope you enjoy whatever comes next.

1 Like

Wow and you learned so much

3 Likes

@ckrusen Sorry to see you go.

Take Care.

1 Like

@ckrusen, your posts have helped me more than you know. I have searched more than I have posted and your tips and suggestions have been extremely helpful.

Good luck at your 9-5!

1 Like

Best of luck Calvin.

1 Like