Automation Studio Whitelist IP

Question what are the ip’s that need to be whitelisted for automation studio to work. I have added the ips that workato uses but im still not getting my connection to connect.

2 Likes

I have allowed all of the us datacenter ip do i have to allow all datacenters?

For anyone that comes to this discussion in the future, there is a bug in Kinetics 2022. Automation Studio will not work on-premise, even if you whitelist the Workato IP’s. I have been told that it has been fixed in version 2023, but I have not tested it yet.

What is the PRB?

It works fine for us … im not sure what you are running into you can even technically run it with an older version of Epicor as long as it supports REST and functions I wouldn’t try it with 10.2.700 but I suspect with a little effort even that might work

All the epicor connector needs is access to REST. Now the embedded experience inside of YOUR Epicor that might not work but you can just go to integration.Epicor.com and get at it from there

Im currently using a self signed certificate for internal development right now. Think that is causing my issue. But have not had a chance to put a publically signed cert in place yet. And i am only allowing access to my environment from workato not the intergraion.epicor.com

One way to get real certs on internal resources…