Bartender Label Qty

Were do I control the label quantity printed when using the Bartender Auto Label print function? I thought this was done through the Data Directive Maintenance window directly in the Auto Print Set Up. I have this set for “Print Quantity: Constant, Qty 1”. This is working for one of my three locations. The other two locations print the labels in a qty matching the line qty. These locations however also have their Print Quantity set to: “Constant” and “Qty 1”.

There doesn’t seem to be a label qty involved on the Bartender Integration, so I am not sure why I am producing multiple copies of labels in two of my locations while all the settings match each other…

Thanks!

Paul

It maybe that the underlying data creates a report with “3 pages” to give you 3 labels.

Good suggestion; I will double check that. My users are now changing their story; it seems only one out of the three locations prints multiple labels per line if the line qty > 1. Curious to see how this ends up.

I found it! In case someone has the same difficulty in finding where to control the label qty, right click the printer defined on the label editor. This will lead you to a print settings config screen where you have various options to set a dynamic or static label qty.