Cloud environment update issues - GL transaction types are blocked after update

After a cloud version update, has anyone had some of their GL transaction types not work because the correct revision is missing? If yes, then did you find a resolution or root cause to the problem?

One of my clients has had this happen three times over the last six to nine months. This last update to 10.2.400.5 just recently has missing valid gl trx types for AR and AP Invoice, which is obviously serious since we can’t post any AR or AP invoices.

We also have had problems with our custom reports, but I’ll save that issue and see what Epicor comes back with.

Thanks

I am fairly certain that the upgrade process has conversion workbench step to import posting rules, I have not seen issues related to this unless custom rules are in place.

Did you open a support ticket?

Hello Bryan,
Sorry I missed your reply. We think we have figured out the issue and the Book Conversion rules were not completely setup. We have not done a cloud upgrade since the change, so we’ll see what happens.

I had to reimport the latest trx types manually to get past the immediate issue.

Thanks,
John Gillenwater

1 Like