Dashboard to Kinetic Conversion

Has anyone had luck converting a customized dashboard based on a uBAQ with advanced BPM, to Kinetic? I have a handful of forms that are built on UBAQs with advanced BPMs controlling the custom actions. Where do I even begin with this conversion?

I started by opening Dashboard, and pulling up my custom dash. I deployed in application preview mode. I can see the new kinetic dash with my two UBAQs. But, I need to add a custom action, so that after clicking some check boxes in my UBAQs, my advanced BPM knows what to do with the selected parts.

How do I set a button in Kinetic to execute a custom action from the uBAQ? There’s also a lot of C# code in my classic dashboards that is used to help format the data on screen. Where do I add all that?

Thanks you all for your time!
Nate

Nate

Did you ever get the BPM SQL customization figured out? I’ve got a handful of BPM’s with custom code which aren’t automagically upgrading to Kinetic so I have to figure out how to manually code them to work under Kinetic. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated and save me a whole lot of research and time.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I haven’t got a solution yet. I will post back if I get my forms working.