DMT for AP Invoice Head Attachments

Hi All-

I am running into a strange issue trying to use the DMT tool (GUI) to upload file link attachments to the AP Invoice Headers. When I have multiple AP Invoices for the same supplier, DMT will upload for every other record (i.e. 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th record will upload correctly, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th record will fail) with an error message similar to the following (attached pic).

DMT kindly spits out an Errors.Reprocess.csv when it encounters any error during the processing. Running this file without changing anything will produce the same behavior where the 1st, 3rd will upload correctly, 2nd, 4th etc. will fail again. I can run each iteration of the Errors.Reprocess.csv file without any further modification until the final failed record, and all will eventually process.

I run the DMT uploads successfully (manually and scripted) for many other modules (PO Header, Job Header, Sales Order Header, etc. and have never experienced any problems like this. I have contacted support and I have been told that because DMT will process some of the records it is not a software issue and I need to engage Professional Services ($$) to analyze our database to find the cause of the problem. I thought I would reach out to the group to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and if there was possibly a solution.

Thank you,

Erin Freese
IT Manager
Suburban Manufacturing Group

This sounds very familiar… I think it is either a true bug, or might have something to do with the DrawDesc field. Can you post a sample of your import file?

Hi Tom-

I finally got support to admit that this is a indeed a bug and is documented as problem PRB0238909.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Regards,

Erin Freese

1 Like

Do you know if this issue has been resolved? And you anyone happen to have a sample DMT template for uploading AP Invoice Head Attachments?