DMT_NoUIImport_Error.log

Good morning
after Upgrade to 10.2.700.15 automated DMT imports are generating a log file named DMT_NoUIImport_Error.log

Anyone seen this and know how to disable it?

Hi Ed,
Did you ever discover how to turn off this particular log file?
otherwise I will hunt for it in my PowerShell script and kill it that way before archiving the other files and emailing them to the ‘Auto’-DMT initiating person. Thanks for any guidance you can offer!

let me dig through emails…

Thanks, that would be wonderful. I’ve tried all the commands within the command line Help file and nothing seems to stop it.
Henry

For the moment, I am moving all the files out of the inbound folder into a ‘Pending’ folder, deleting that one file, then creating a date of run based folder in the ‘Results’, and archiving the results set of files into a zip file of the same name as the data file and appending it with a date and time stamp. I’m trying to get emailing going via PowerShell but recently found out that even Microsoft is now leaving that to MailKit rather than facilitating it within the .Net Framework. I have yet to get a handle on that due to other pressing matters.
On a related point, does anyone know the role and proper handling of this magical file (EpiEOBrowser.exe) which pops into existence in the working directory at the moment of launch of the commandline DMT?