Home Office Setups

Google Photos

My assistant. Gus.

4 Likes

Drug my monitor home from my office… has made all the difference.

My son home-schools to my left.

3 Likes

first day working from home, it is fun so far, my only concern is to finish the wife strategic stock🤣

2 Likes

Look at that dejected, sad little monitor on the floor in the lower right of the picture.

:frowning:

@Rick_Bird - You must get a real workout just moving the mouse from the Start button to the Sys Tray.

Is this you?

4 Likes

Ha! I wish!
Actually I rarely use the start menu on that screen. It’s actually not that bad, about 6 in of mouse travel gets me across the wide screen and 1 inch of mouse travel get’s me across the Surface Pro Screen.
The screen on the floor is a Raspberry Pi project.

“Mouse Acceleration” setting - For The Win!

(Seems they call that “Enhanced Pointer Precision” now)

1 Like

Just dual monitor?! How… basic. :rofl:

Well… it is also offered with 3 screens as well…:wink:
actually…you can select up to 6 screens…

3 Likes

Just think, @hkeric.wci, with this setup you probably wouldn’t even have to get up to sleep! :grinning:

1 Like

That looks like a trainer for a Droideka.

[ waits to see who knows what that is … ]

1 Like

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Droideka

My work-from-home setup. (Also with sad, dejected, old PC under desk).

4 Likes

@Rick_Bird I like your monitor! Is that a 49-incher? I would like to upgrade to an ultra-wide. Don’t know if my wife would let me claim quite that much desk real estate though. :slightly_smiling_face: What make/model is yours?

I like the view out your window @greg.bakker!

1 Like

Seriously… You people have no papers on your desk?

Haven’t you heard of the “paperless office”?

Yes. But I’ve also heard of unicorns… :unicorn:

It’s called “rearranging for the photo”. I purposely didn’t include the right half of the desk! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Damn @Rick_Bird is that that Microsoft two monitors in a single frame kinda thing? I’ve seen something similar at the Microsoft Store.

1 Like