I need new business cards

I have a problem… I need to order new business cards again… this is the 10th time since i joined Epicor that I have had to order new ones.

Why?

I got my 10th promotion in 24+ years.
In my new title of Distinguished Product Manager, my daily work will remain much the same as before.

I always wondered what the next position was after “Sr Principal”… But then I was approached about how Epicor is looking at a Dual Track career path. Check out this article Dual Career Tracks for Product Managers where it describes the difference between people managers and individual contributors.

I have chosen to stay on the side of working with YOU and the product as an individual contributor.
Tim Shoemaker
Distinguished Product Manager

11 Likes

Congrats Tim. Well deserved!! And thank you for all you do for us

2 Likes

Congrats Tim! I know a couple printing companies running Epicor that you might be able to support with your business card order!

1 Like

Congratulations Tim! I’m sure I speak for many here that we’re thankful you chose to keep working with us --sometimes unruly-- customers and improving Kinetic.

2 Likes

So they looked at the color of your hair and couldn’t think of anything else that wouldn’t be offensive. Love it.

2 Likes

Congrats Tim!

1 Like