Insights 2020 Topic Suggestions for Epicor Led Sessions

All, also if you have suggestions for Epicor-led sessions and labs, for any area: financials, manufacturing, supply chain, Tools&Tech, I will let my Product Marketing teammates know.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Would love to see sessions on:

• Kinetic
  • Kinetic Customization
  • Kinetic Feature in General
  • Epicor Functions
  • Epicor REST V2 Primer vs V1
  • SDK
11 Likes

@ecain

I can present on the Print Routing functions again, this time with HTML and Logos.

1 Like

Dude, customization is not the preferred nomenclature. Tailoring, please.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Job Costing
Electronic Interface in AR/AP
Inspection/DMR Processing
Bartender/Label Printing
Inventory Cycle Counting
Difference in Quality Assurance/Enhanced Quality Assurance/Advanced Quality Management

1 Like

Manufacture in General:
Using CoParts
For MoM/Jobs some different industry use based examples would be handy. Have been struggling with getting things working around manufactuing of panelling/mouldings when at the end of the day you don’t know what the end qty result will be due to defects.

2 Likes

Advanced Jitterbit integrations.

2 Likes

Integrations with Box (or any other cloud based document management system)

Brian DeRuvo fantastic! Please be sure to submit your entry via the customer speaker submission at the bottom of http://insights.epicor.com ASAP!

Theodore Koch, thank you! Also I think you may be interested in our Epicor DocStar ECM sessions, as it is available as a SaaS solution in addition to On-Premises.

1 Like

Can you include details of report design/data definitions and using them with Attributes? The 2019 session had a lab for setting up APR for Vendor Purchase orders. The customer side of processes can have multiple contacts for billing, orders and shipments.

2 Likes

Sure, good suggestion. I had some of that in last years session, I can add more detail.

1 Like

BAQ Report Designer

1 Like