Insights 2023 - After Action Report

Y’all act like this wasn’t shown to you back in March. :stuck_out_tongue: Come on!

Kinetic Web UI Command Palette - Kinetic 202X - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

1 Like

That’s how I learned about it. I showed it to my boss, and he brought it up in one of the sessions last week, and it spread from there. The Epicor team didn’t seem to know about it.

Must have been put in by some rogue developer :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason, I love this.

I actually missed that thread so it was news to me. Figured you’d known about it before me though. :wink:

Honestly, as a dev, it sounds like something I would do during testing of my code. I would get tired of navigating the trees and what not. “Hey–let’s add a command palette, so I can type this shit in and go!”

It’s a constant cycle, but the outcomes are great

1 Like

I did ask around… several developers DID know about it… but not everyone.

bbc three amber GIF by BBC

@hmwillett: Secret for 2023.2:

(safe harbor :safe_harbor: )

You know Tim there are algorithms that can unscramble that now….:thinking: give me a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Missed that totally. :frowning:

Can you share some more information on this?

What the??? did I miss something here

Led by @hmwillett Yes please!!! That’s right I am saying this now… I am going. Epicor Insights with 10 EpiUsers sessions instead of just 2…Perhaps… People get your thinking caps on… I have one idea already…

2 Likes

Ive already got my title card for the slideshow: “Worst Practices that somehow still Work”

5 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

@Hally - eFlex is the new Epicor Controlled Process tool. It’s just been branded so everyone is still calling it both names. It’s pretty slick.

2 Likes

Someone mentioned it in a session, I haven’t used the tool yet myself.

I did too! But it was discussed up-thread and I couldn’t do better at explaining it than the man himself @timshuwy Insights 2023 - After Action Report - #47 by timshuwy

1 Like

I never realized how much you look like your picture @Waffqle_De_LaCroix!

Sometimes the “Epicor-Led” (read: Sales) presentations are useful to find out what their target audience is for a particular feature, how they see it being used, and hearing questions from someone ELSE’S users about how to apply.

And also because the two times I’ve been to Insights my brain gets pretty full after the first few heavy sessions and I needed a break.

1 Like