:dumpster_fire: Insights 2023

You do meet interesting people on tours…Not sure I trust myself driving this time. Last time at Nashville, I found myself driving on the wrong side of the road more than once… Yikes.

It’s a great concept. I do like it, I don’t recall seeing anything like this here.

@Hally, bring your loyalty card and get an extra 10% off!

Wow he was that drunk?

Oh yeah, other countries…

1 Like

I’ll be there Sunday afternoon, Leaving Friday afternoon.

1 Like

Me:
“That’s a long flight…” :thinking:

“Oh, he’s probably driving!” :woman_facepalming:t2:

Or people from L.A. :thinking:

I mean I will arrive Sunday, stay until Friday.

or find a cheaper hotel…staying at the pyramid or castle is almost 1/2 the price.

1 Like

Yup

@Hally we’ll have to meetup sometime while we’re both in Vegas!

1 Like

Ok, who is not going? I’m gonna need someone to take care of my garden while I’m gone.

You can eat from it if you like vegetables.

1 Like

I’m arriving Sunday afternoon and leaving Friday… so if something is planned sunday night… count me in.

But if something shows up during the week, would be nice…

Billy Beane is the keynote speaker: Epicor Insights 2023 Conference | Epicor U.S.

I was hoping for Yuki Tsunoda. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That wouldn’t be a very interesting interview. He’s a 22 year old kid, with english as a second language.

I say that because I’ve met him. (You jealous still @hmwillett !)

Gasly was very interesting to talk to, be unfortunately he’s not with Alpha Tauri anymore.

1 Like

Yuki will be in Italy that weekend probably couldn’t get him for Wednesday morning when he has to be in the car Friday morning. I would have paid extra for that interview though :open_mouth:

I can’t tell if you thought I was being serious, or if I am misunderstanding you as being serious…

:smiley:

Belated congratulations on your F1 giveaway win… you lucky dog.

2 Likes

I figured it was all jokes.

I just wanted to drop some names since I got to go to the race last year. lol

1 Like

Get Ricciaaaaaardo! :heart_eyes: He doesn’t need to be at the race. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m arriving Saturday evening, heading home on Friday.