I set up a new company and no reports will run. Nothing shows up in the system monitor at all (nothing pending or with errors, I just don’t see the request at all). Other companies in the same DB are working fine. I’ve restarted the task agent.
Make sure you add the System Agent print or whatever to that Company via User Account Maintenance and then perhaps restart it.
I’d check ther various places where there is a “Company Specific” setting.
That was it! Thank you so much, Haso!!
Been there done that
Just tried to edit site config for a new site the other day and wondered why I couldn’t see it. Same basic idea.
When you (or the task agent account) are a security manager, you are so used to seeing everything that you forget that there is the occasional setup thing like that.