I’ve tried passing parameters to a BAQ report as described in previous posts.
- created a baq with an ‘AsOfDate’ parameter which is used in calculated columns to display how old an invoice is based on the ‘AsOfDate’
- created a baq report from that baq, downloaded the SSRS report, added totals and some formatting and uploaded the SSRS report
- at this point, testing the report from BAQ Report Designer will run but does not use the AsOfDate parameter in the calculated columns since there was no way to provide it
- created a Report Data Definition with the baq as the data source
- created a Report Criteria Set in the Report Data Definition mapping a prompt for the AsOfDate parameter
- created a Report Style for a SQL Server Reporting type with the above data definition and report criteria set
When I run the report from a menu item, the Report Options display the AsOfDate but I get the following error:
The report server shows the following error:
processing!ReportServer_0-76!a34!09/16/2020-11:10:05:: e ERROR: An exception has occurred in data set ‘BAQReportResult’. Details: Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘BAQReportResult’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name ‘dbo.BAQReportResult_79aee6cd65f34a3ba36f6ba3ba5b6930’.
processing!ReportServer_0-76!1750!09/16/2020-11:10:05:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: [AbnormalTermination:ReportProcessing], Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘Company’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name ‘Company_79aee6cd65f34a3ba36f6ba3ba5b6930’.
What am I doing wrong?