Search - return all rows

this is driving me nuts...I use simple BAQs in search.  In 8.03 when I used them they returned all rows (default was 100 rows).  We just upgraded to 9.05 and I now get 50 rows returned (default is still 100).  I'm sure it is a simple setting somewhere and I'm sure someone can help me find it.  I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now.  Thanks!
Out of the top of my head I think this is somewhere in the mfgsys (client) file.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer
TriGem Company

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 2:12 PM, <gmcbroom@...> wrote:

<div>

<p>this is driving me nuts...I use simple BAQs in search. &nbsp;In 8.03 when I used them they returned all rows (default was 100 rows). &nbsp;We just upgraded to 9.05 and I now get 50 rows returned (default is still 100). &nbsp;I&#39;m sure it is a simple setting somewhere and I&#39;m sure someone can help me find it. &nbsp;I&#39;m just a bit overwhelmed right now. &nbsp;Thanks!</p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

There is also a ConfigEditor  in the client folder.  It exposes the .mfgsys file in a GUI

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:18 PM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Search - return all rows

Out of the top of my head I think this is somewhere in the mfgsys (client) file.

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer
TriGem Company

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 2:12 PM, <gmcbroom@...> wrote:

this is driving me nuts...I use simple BAQs in search.  In 8.03 when I used them they returned all rows (default was 100 rows).  We just upgraded to 9.05 and I now get 50 rows returned (default is still 100).  I'm sure it is a simple setting somewhere and I'm sure someone can help me find it.  I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now.  Thanks!

Check your client's default.MfgSys file

<DefaultSearchPageSize value="100" />

Ha!  I told you it was simple.  I have a named search that I specify to return all rows.  If I run that one first and then run any other BAQ search the "return all rows" remains checked.  I will just changed them to named searches and get all rows returned every time.  Thanks for your help, though!
Can i type all instead of 100?

Check your client's default.MfgSys file

<DefaultSearchPageSize value="100" />

Jose

Try 10000
default.MfgSys:... <DefaultSearchPageSize value="10000" />

Notes From EpicWeb
- Default is 100
- Set to 0 and results are defaulted to 100 as well
- Set between 1 and 9999 and results are defaulted accordingly
- Set to 10000 and results are defaulted to the maximum, i.e. the whole list will show
2 Likes
THANKS!