Time and Expense License

Hello,

E9.05.702A

When reviewing our license detail in the Epicor Admin Console, I see there is something called “Time and Expense” on the Serial Number tab.
See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/W8ImbewFUIle

Apparently, we have 5 of them.
I’m reaching out to my CAM as well, but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this license type. I hadn’t heard of it before.
How does it work? Is it cheaper than a full license?

This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure, and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail, and delete this information from your computer.

You should probably hear it from your CAM, but from my experience when a module is purchased, they normally put on the documentation how many users they expect that you’ll use. For example, if your core license is 5, it’ll say 5 on all modules. However, as I understand it, this has no bearing on how many users can use that module; it’s arbitrary.

Thanks Jim.

I did reach out to my CAM and I’m waiting to hear back.
I do understand how the count works, as you’ve described, but I had not heard of the Time and Expense License and I don’t see any way to assign one to a user.

JOE ROJAS
Epicor Applications Manager
VENTION MEDICAL + DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
DIRECT: 508.597.1392 x1625 | MOBILE: 774.826.9245

Hi Joe,
Did you find out how to allocate the time and Expense Licence to a User