User reports showing up for other users

we just went to the latest release and now have reports submitted by 1 users showing up in another users list. Has anyone else had this issue?

Reports - Appearing on my machine not theirs! - Kinetic 202X - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

1 Like

thank you!

we did try the workstation method
but i was wondering if it was a bug with the latest release

I’ve got nothing.
Was just linking you to the other thread because misery loves company. :rofl:

Workstation does not mean anything in browser - it is not accessible from there

lol, perfect!
it appears I was overly optimistic, another user reported they still have the problem :frowning:

Same thing is happening to my account. Reports pop up in my browser when I log into Production and I have not submitted any.

We had the same issue, but as per epicor if the users are system manager then they will see all the reports. This is funny because it was not the case in previous versions. We found this issue with users who were system manager checkbox selected and they were able to get the reports if anyone of the system manager printed the reports. But didn’t have the issue with other users.

Hi, thanks for the response, when you say system manager, do you mean security manager?

It’s not supposed to be the case now either, unless you have selected to show them.

When it does, it’s a bug. I have NOT had this bug occur.

Yes, I am a Security Manager. But reports that I did not initiate should not keep popping up in my browser. I understand being able to see the System Monitor for everyone, but they should not display unless I click Print Preview.

1 Like