I am tracking down what I need to create BPM and I ran across this BO: Erp.Proxy.BO.CustCntImpl However, I cannot find this in any Data or Method. Someone have some light they can shed on this for me?
Iāve seen other BO Methods that have ā.Proxy.ā in the trace logs. But was never able to find a BO in the Method Directive maintenance
At least I am not crazy!
Trying to get when the CRS is in order entry, and the right click on the ATTN drop down, and select Customer Contact Maint, for it to only pull those that do not have an ZZIA in front. We have some customers who have thousands of ship toās and I am looking for a way to speed this up. Otherwise, its a full 4 minutes of wait time.
I believe that this is simply the CustCnt business object. 
The tracing showed CustCntImpl and I couldnāt find that anywhere.
In object-oriented programming, youāll often find objects with the āimplā appended to the end. This is a specific implementation of a more general object. Often youāll see a repository object but implemented as text file, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc. and the object that supports that implementation will have the suffix added. I would follow Timās advice - and not just in this particular case. 
Good info! Thank you for the lesson!
LOL - I thought that the āImplā was suffix added by the trace logging. I just looked for the BO w/o the suffix.
I did use the CustCnt as it made the most sense, without knowing the rest. However, I was using if for GetList, when maybe GetRows or Update was the better option. It was the IMPL that threw me off. Glad @Mark_Wonsil could straighten me out!
It was Tim. Trust me. Heās a far better coder than I.
@timshuwy Defintely is awesome at this thing! Got a few hairy BPMās iād like to have him help me on! LOL!
