3rd Party File Integration with Epicor Cloud

Hi,

Does anyone know if any generic Epicor File integration documentation for Epicor Cloud and a 3rd Party?

Wanted to see if there were any technical or non-technical documentation out there for getting started. We are very manual here but would like to possibly work to create some automated integrations with 3rd Parties for GL Payroll, Punchouts etc…

Thank you
Pete

There is the Link Document type, so if you have a URL then you can create an attachment in Epicor.

HI Mark, Thanks for replying. would this help me see how to integrate things like bank files for pospay or reconciliation? we do that all manually now.

Sorry Peter, I was thinking you meant attachments.

There are some integrations that you can get: Bank Reconciliation, SEPA/ACH, and Positive Pay. Some might require some coding. If you’re on prem, look in the EI folder on the server for example code. I believe that you’ll need the Electronic Interface licenses.

Thanks Mark - we are actually on the Cloud. any idea where I might find?

Hi Peter,

I thought there was once a zip file of all EI files on EpicWeb but I can’t find it right now. When I was on SaaS, I went to the Electronic Interface command and browsed through likely candidates and filed a ticket to have the files sent to me. I make my changes, file a ticket, they would upload, test, repease.

THIS is a perfect opportunity for Epicor Cloud to embrace a DevOps cycle with users. Users would clone the repo. Do changes. Push the result. Epicor could check the code. Approve it and have it automatically installed into the Pilot. Users would test. Repeat. Once satisfied. Push to production in the same manner. The automation would make it much, much easier for all while maintaining good controls.

@timshuwy @Edge

2 Likes

Mark… Sounds like an opportunity to Submit an Epicor Ideas with some details for this? https://epicor-manufacturing.ideas.aha.io/ideas