Customizing an Epicor Crystal Report

I am trying to find the location of the Crystal Report on Epicor 10.2.100.32, so I can modify a column.

I have performed a search on the Window’s File system for .rpt and only find our current custom reports.

Any help will be appreciated.

Do you run the report from a menu item? If so, Menu Maintenance will show you the path to the .rpt file.

This will be a Report Style report.

Have a look on your Epicor sever based on below…could also be in a different drive depending on installation.

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Your_E10_Server\Server\reports

We modify our reports on a dev server then copy the .rpt to server.

Most of the time these are located in the EpicorData/CustomReports folder.

Thank you for your response. I have looked in this folder and there are no Crystal Reports there.

Thank you for your response. I have looked in this folder also and there are no Crystal Reports there other than the ones that we have customized ourselves.

Our Company Maintenance is set to Crystal and SSRS

I guess a more pointed question would be, what report are you looking for? In E10, Epicor stopped providing Crystal-based reports and went to SSRS for everything. If you’re looking for the “default” report to modify, it will be an SSRS report and not a Crystal report.

Although previously-created Crystal reports will still display (for now anyway), Epicor does not have a functionality to create new ones.

Shipped Not Invoiced

If you have not previously created a Crystal Shipped Not Invoiced report in E10, there is not a default one for you to modify. The default Shipped Not Invoiced report is an SSRS report.

Confirm that the report style that is being used is actually a Crystal Report

The Epicor supplied Style is SSRS

Report Type wuld say “Crystal” if it was a CR

Here’s an example of a Report Style for a CR based report:

That Report location refers to:

C:\EpicorData\CustomReports\_JobPickL-Summary3.rpt on our App server.

The "reports/" prefix is confusing. Think of "reports/" as equal to the value set in the “Server Data Directory” field in the SystemAgent.