What am I missing here? BOM/MOM are set up correctly and identical. All raw material components only have a receive time of 3 days. Yet, I’m getting a gap of 2 weeks.
Did you check your calendar to make sure those are active working days?
Will check. I recall looking and it was active on the days. BRB.
They are not designated at all.
Pull up the scheduling board for the resource, maybe you will see it already scheduled.
Scheduling board is the first image i posted. Big gap.
That is the scheduling board by resource? I thought it was the job scheduling board.
Have you checked the scheduling logs to see if there is any info there as to why it is skipping that time.
I’m trying to get location of the logs from MRP to pinpoint what’s stopping it. See below for JSB. My thought is that ,this resource group is finite, jobs are still being manually scheduled via job entry after firming from the suggestion MRP created however with their being only 9 hours of capacity available per day it moves the job but still allocates the time to the resource. Hope that made sense.
Maybe it’s queue time on job 301839 otherwise? I assume your resources have that same massive gap?





