Insights 2020 - In Person or Online?

Oh no Chris! :scream:

Since all of the face masks are probably gone by now make sure you stock up on these items at Costco!

image image

2 Likes

@Beth thanks, all good here. I’m just a bit outside of Nashville where the worst hit (EF4) but one hit my town too, though only an EF2, a fellow was killed about 6 miles from my home :frowning:

@Chris_Conn Glad to hear that you are alright! Keeping Nashville in my prayers! :pray: :pray: :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

My mom used to cook spam in water to boil it down, then ran it through a strainer to get rid of the chunks. Little did I know she invented the first spam filter.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Wow SPAM ! in my younger days… my mom made us sandwiches with it (after removal of the white fat skin…) it was salty … but I remember liking it…

If you all want to follow the epidemic situation around the world… here’s a link… I was amazed of the zooming part… looks like one of my children zombie attack video game…but it is real this time… :mask:

Covid19 around the world

Pierre

Very eerie looking at this…

Wow, sobering moment… :cry: :pray: :heart:

Anyone for a game of Plague Inc?

Just like in the game, Greenland is apparently still impossible to infect.

The more I look at that, the more I realize how sobering that map is. :expressionless:

1 Like

Same reason there’s haggis… and the list goes on.

Let’s all move to Greenland! Or at least hold Insights in Greenland! :wink: What is your secret GreenLandians? :green_heart:

Yes, very sad to see…I bet a flu map would be even worse as far as big ominous red dots go. :confused:

1 Like

That game is awesome.

1 Like

They don’t hold conferences…

2 Likes

Pffft and here I tried to get you to play Apex.

Hardly up to date. Shows zero in PA, when there are confirmed cases.

Let’s ask all 5 of them!

1 Like

Here’s one now, let’s ask…WHAT IS YOUR SECRET??? :scream:

EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!!! :carrot: :point_down:

3 Likes
substitute('Ho-ho-ho', 'o', 'a')
1 Like

I’m packing my bags for Greenland tonight! Anyone else want to come? heh… :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I took a Wilderness First Aid course over the weekend and they made us do an “elbow bump” as a greeting, lol.

2 Likes