Hello,
We just did a physical inventory using Epicor I can’t get a couple parts to post. Not sure what i am doing wrong. I have done it a couple times but they keep not posting. Help!
On the discrepancy reason codes this is what it is saying
We have had this happen a few times first I would check the tag entry screen is the tag returned box ticked this is easily missed if the entry is 0.
Run the Count Variance Calculation report and if it is serial tracked run the serial number variance calc too.
The other main reason we have for a count not posting is a timing issue a post count transaction will cause the bin to fall into negative if the count is committed as we have a had stop on negative onhands.
Tanya,
For items with a count of zero, Epicor doesn’t know whether you counted it and found zero, or just forgot to count it. You need to tell it, by checking the ‘Returned’ checkbox on the Count Tag Entry screen, for that tag.