So long and Thanks for all the Fish!

Contrary to what Wikipedia might say:

NotABoomer

Bart (and I) are leading edge Gen-Xers. I mean gag me with a spoon but calling him a boomer is totally bogus. He is completely bodacious, phat, and fly. Now go get jiggy with it or talk to the hand before we go postal. As if…

3 Likes

OMG! I can’t stop laughing Mark! :rofl:

That was Totally Rad Dude! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :laughing: And I bet you both wear your sunglasses at night! :dark_sunglasses: :male_detective: Cool beans!

2 Likes

There is not a day that goes by that I don’t say that…

2 Likes

Okay… but for those of us who really ARE Boomers, what did you just say?!?

2 Likes

Um, loosely translated, I think in Boomer-speak it would be something along the lines of:

“Don’t be such an @$$hole”

2 Likes

Well then why didn’t you just SAY so?

Normally I have my trophy bride do these translations for me, but she’s out with her young thing friends (I mean she’s at work).

1 Like

As of now, a non-Epicor Employee…
All of you, just get off my lawn :rofl:

2 Likes

@Bart_Elia thanks for the support and contributions to our community. You will be missed. Surprised you left before Insights, you probably could have cashed in on a few free beers!

Good luck!

1 Like

Congrats @Bart_Elia
Great Post Subject BTW!!! I used the same when I moved to consulting in my farewell email to my last email!
I think you have made a huge impact at Epicor and the direction that the software has taken!
I trust you built methodologies and cultures into your teams at Epicor that will continue to guide it towards a customer-centric product that will get better for years to come.
I would argue that Epicor has lost several fantastic people over the last few years and I understand why many would be concerned as it only takes a slight change to the rudder to change the destination of the ship.
I hope the best for you with IT Operations, going from Dev to Ops can be tough when you have the ability to break out some code to ‘fix’ things…
Right Information, to the Right Person at the Right Time… if you aren’t doing that in IT then you are probably causing frustration.
Good Luck!!

:smiley: lol

4 Likes

Good luck to you Bart. Thanks for all your contributions to the group!!

Kevin Simon

Bart, indeed thank you for the time you have given to this community. It is appreciated.

You are at the top of the list of my “read every post from these users” group.

Good luck in your new adventure.

Cheers
Brett

1 Like

Coincidentally, saw this article today…

1 Like

@Bart_Elia
I have lived several instances of the Epicor world, and have really appreciated your input into the way this software works. Thanks for all the insight!