TerryR
(Terry R)
October 19, 2022, 6:57pm
9
Yes actually I just ran the Refresh Quantities and Allocations report for that a couple hours ago, it found several items, but not these bad suggestions. I am going to run update at EOB today.
I did find the source of the bad suggestions - they are from bad PartDtl records. In my case the PartDtl records point to the wrong (nonexistant) assembly sequence on a job. Looks like this ends up as blanks on SugPoDtl.
There are lots of posts here about corrupt PartDtl rows, and how Epicor has various datafixes for them. I’ve sent in a request to get one.
We are seeing invalid data points in the Time Phase, “orphan records”
I’ve contact Epicor support they gave us a data fix to remove “everything” in the partdtl table.
We did this in a our test database, which did clear out the records in the time phase / partdtl for the active transactions in the system.
I’ve tried MRP regen and no success on rebuilding the partdtl table.
Does anyone know how to resync the partdtl table correct?
It does not appear there is a receipt in PO Tracker or any records in the RvcHead or RcvDtl for this PO. Note, I did press retrieve
[image]
I’m getting some PO suggestions for some jobs that are complete/closed.
I see the records are showing up in the PartDtl table. Is there any way to clear these out or some way to regen the PartDtl records? Not sure why these rows are still in there.
[image]
[image]
It would be fair to assume that it processed and adjusted “stuff” without error–I struggle with the word “correctly” not because I doubt the process or the coding or the logic, but, this isn’t my area so I don’t personally know what “correctly” looks like.
Here is what I would do in your position based on your comment about being hesitant about opening a Support case:
Run this process in Report mode in production.
Take the topmost item from the 1st, 17th, and 64th pages (nothing special abou…
Jessica,
Awesome… hope it doesn’t happen again… It’s concerning how this happened… is there a bug in there somewhere? Did Mtl Seq 310 ever exist? How did 10 end up as 310 in PartDtl? Was 310 deleted and PartDtl didn’t update… If you run into this again you might want to report it to Epicor Support, probably a bug.
You can probably modify your BAQ to just show you ‘orphaned’ PartDtl records, so you can keep an eye on this if you want.
-Rick
www.getaligned.solutions