How's everyone doing after the upgrade to 2023.2.6?

I’m really surprised that after Epicor failed horrendously on their first two attempts to roll out the upgrade that there aren’t any new discussions on the rollout. Are we being censored? Lol

No show stoppers. We do get Alerts “In App Notifications” loading data problem." but not sure if that’s on our end. I have been looking at the “Activity Tracking” that has been added, looks interesting.

1 Like

I noticed this issue last week. The update today did not fix it. I still get a failed notification windows every time I open Epicor. We have just been ignoring it.

Glad it’s not just me.

Ditto here

I’m seeing discussions today. :person_shrugging:

I don’t think that happens on this board. Things are usually pretty transparent.

4 Likes

Just a few corrupted personalizations and one report that had to be re-imported, an error for some people clocking in relating to the new “Activity Tracking”, and the “In App Notifications” popup people are mentioning. So far anyway.

Edit: Also remember to update your version in your profile :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This community is self policing we don’t do any censoring. If some conversation gets out of hand or becomes non productive we will close a topic from time to time but usually after everyone has had plenty to say.

I think the lack of threads just means there’s nothing major to report :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Is anyone experiencing sever slowdowns for their users after the update?

1 Like

The update delivered very slowly today. (10-15 mins or more!). But no major issue to report after updating.

I mean… we can’t say “any” I think in our 7-8 years we have had to censor 2-3 posts. That and sales pitches.

But in general we go out of our way not to, even rejecting delete requests to maintain chronology.

It is usually me forgetting that I left my system ID in a screenshot… haha!

I had our custom AR Invoice SSRS report not work. There appeared to be some CALC_ fields that were removed out of the RDD that were there in 2023.1. These were fields that weren’t used by us anyway, so I simply had to remove them from the SQL query on the dataset, from the fields, then track down any that were tied to a control on the report or visibility settings.

Other than that - pretty quiet from end users.

1 Like

Probably the most likely SSRS report to fail on almost every upgrade from 10.2.100 on. It always deserves extra testing.

Predict Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Our system have been experianced (more than usual) slowdowns all day. Also Our MES workstations needed the MES client manually reinstalled individually.

Yes

the past hour+ our cusomer service team has been struggling to enter Sales Orders

Yea same here for Sales Orders and Quotes in particular. We are currently exploring paths to see if it is our antivirus software causing these issues. If that is the case I’ll let you know!

1 Like

By any chance, do you run any special customizations on your sales order entry screen?

We have a paid software mod that calculates eligablitly for Pre-paid freight, and some of us believe that is partially responsible for the slow downs we experiance every so often.

I wish the client update would also clear out local epicor client cache, seems to be the biggest issue I run into when a user has issues after upgrading.

1 Like